Workers Compensation Information
Workers Comp Quote Form
Thank your for your interest in Workers Compensation Insurance with Armar Insurance Agency.
What Does Workers' Compensation Insurance Cover?
Workers Comp Insurance helps your business pay for certain expenses when a member of your staff is harmed during the course of their occupation, These expenses include:
- Hospital Expenses
- Recuperation Expenses
- Some Missed Wages
Most states require Workers' Compensation Insurance when they hire their first employee.
What Workers' Compensation Insurance can help pay for:
- Medical costs and other compensation when an employee is injured at work.
- Ongoing care to injured workers
- Partial missed wages during recovery
- Funeral expenses for fatal accidents
- Death benefits to the deceased family.
- Legal expenses if an employee sues over losses the policy does not cover.
Thank you for your interest in Armar Insurance Agency. With three locations to serve Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto and all California as well as Minneapolis, MN. Call your nearest office - Sacramento (916) 384-9621, Yreka (530) 842-2778, Minneapolis (736) 425-7172. You can also email us and an insurance agent will be happy to answer any questions and help you find the best coverage for your specific needs.
Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.